COVID-19 syndromic reporting tool
The Rapid Syndrome Validation Project (RSVP) was developed to provide the State of New Mexico with access to public reports of syndromic data and spatial and temporal analyses. The tool can also be utilized to support decisionmaking relevant to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The tool currently collects syndromic data from the public, stores this generalized data in a database, and provides backend analysis to support decisionmaking. The backend analysis includes spatial and temporal models that have been coded into the tool.
To learn more about this tool, please contact GCBS@sandia.gov
- Users input data via a web form
- Data includes COVID-19 and other syndromic data
- Metadata includes age ranges and home/work zip codes
- User receives unique identifier for use if tested to help link syndrome data to patient
- Includes access to raw data and space and time analyses
- General analysis includes generalized space and time graphics and links to COVID-19 data