Dedicated teams work closely with our partners, from the laboratory to the highest levels of government, to develop the competencies and infrastructure needed to combat existing and emerging chemical and biological risks.
- Biorisk Management Training for Law Enforcement and First Responders
- Chemical Security Risk Management Training
- Global Biorisk Management Curriculum (GBRMC)
- Laboratory Biorisk Management Training
- Project ECHO
- Training Development
- University Biorisk Management Curriculum Development